Earrings with Gold-Plated Hoops and Enamel Charms
It's in the Cards
Make these well-suited earrings that feature the red, black and white colors of a hand of cards in modern rectangle shaped enameled drops dangling from large gold-plated brass hoops in a starburst pattern.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, silver-plated brass with double-sided epoxy, black, 20x14mm open rectangle
- Drop, silver-plated brass with double-sided epoxy, white, 20x14mm open rectangle
- Drop, silver-plated brass with double-sided epoxy, China red, 20x14mm open rectangle
- Drop, gold-plated brass, 35mm hoop with five graduated bars with loops
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.