Earrings with Carnelian and Citrine Gemstone Beads
Made with the warm, glowing colors of a sun setting in the desert, these earrings of brilliant carnelian and citrine gemstone beads charmed onto 14Kt gold-filled chain are a beautiful accessory.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-inch long, 24 gauge (.020)
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 3/4-inches long, 24 gauge
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-inch with cup with ring, 24 gauge
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1/2-inch long, 24 gauge (.020)
- Bead, carnelian, 4mm round
- Bead, carnelian (dyed / heated), 6x4mm hand-cut rondelle, C grade, Mohs hardness 7
- Bead, carnelian, 2mm round
- Bead, citrine, 7x2mm heishi
- Bead, citrine, 5x2mm smooth button
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 2.25mm flat figure 8
- Jumpring, 14Kt gold-filled, 3.8mm round, 22 gauge
- Earwire, 14Kt gold-filled, 14mm fishhook with ball and open loop, 24 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.