Single-Strand Necklace with Czech Glass Beads and 14Kt Gold-Plated Go-Go's
This necklace uses gold-plated steel components and brightly colored Czech glass beads in an asymmetrical design that celebrates the balance of nouveau geometry mixed with the hip style of the 60s.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, gold-plated steel, 60x10mm donut
- Focal component, gold-plated steel, 65x49mm fancy open teardrop
- Focal component, gold-plated steel, 50x50mm round go-go with 9-holes
- Focal component, gold-plated steel, 39x35mm round go-go
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, orange, 12mm open square
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, green, 12mm open square
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, turquoise blue, 12x12mm open square
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 12mm round, 10mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 10mm twisted round, 8mm inside diameter, 16 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 18x12mm
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.