Earrings with Swarovski Crystal Beads and Sterling Silver Beads
Sterling silver drops in wonderful arching shapes reminisce of the nouveau art of Alphonse Mucha are used to build a fantastic style in this pair of olivine and topaz Swarovski crystal earrings.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, sterling silver, 28x13mm kite with 3-loops
- Drop, sterling silver, 15x7mm kite
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine AB, 6mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine AB, 4mm bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Paddle pin, sterling silver, short style, 1-3/16 inch, 23 gauge
- Eyepin, sterling silver, 3/4-inch, 24 gauge
- Earwire, sterling silver, 15mm flattened fishhook with 2mm ball, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.