Earrings with Porcelain Ceramic Beads and Swarovski Crystal Beads
Puffed ceramic disc beads, painted with subtle geometric patterns in green, blue and 24Kt gold, make a great pair of sophisticated earrings when paired with delicate Swarovski crystal accents and gold-filled earwires.
-- Designer --
Marlynn McNutt, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Marlynn McNutt, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, indicolite, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, gold-filled, 4.5x2.5mm smooth saucer
- Eyepin, gold-filled, 1-inch, 24 gauge
- Headpin, 14Kt gold-filled, 1-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, porcelain, blue/green 24Kt gold, 19x19x7mm flat round
- Earwire, gold-filled, leverback, 8mm swirl with loop
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.