Single-Strand Necklace with Metallic Gold and Red Kato Polyclay™, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Antiqued Copper Focal Component
Music and Good Company
Take a fancy antiqued copper bead keeper locket and add some metallic gold and red-colored Kato Polyclay™ with metallic squiggles and a transferred picture in the center. Then embed some sparkling Swarovski chatons and beads and you have a fantastic pendant to wear on a chain that fits your style to a "T."
-- Designer --
Arbel, Advertising Designer, Marketing Events Group, Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Arbel Shemesh, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal component, tin alloy, antiqued copper, 44mm fancy round bead keeper
- Chain, antiqued copper-plated brass, 5x3.5mm cable
- Kato Polyclay, translucent
- Kato Polyclay, red
- Kato Polyclay, metallic gold
- Chaton, Xilion, Swarovski crystal, light Colorado topaz, 3.0-3.2mm round
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, light Siam, 3.0-3.2mm Xilion round
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, jet, 4.0-4.1mm Xilion round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.