Earrings with Czech Glass Beads
Caramel Delight II
Warm, caramel-colored Czech druk beads and flat triangles are used to make a delicate, dangly pair of fishhook earwires.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Czech glass druk, translucent tortoise luster, 10mm round
- Bead, Czech glass druk, light bronze, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, light bronze, 15.5x5mm top-drilled dagger
- Wire, color-coated copper, gold, 26 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 24 gauge
- Earwire, gold-finished brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.