Earrings with Czech Glass Beads
Take to the Sky II
Elegant earwires, with copper-plated brass findings and blue-colored Czech fire-polished beads, are the perfect complement to a blue outfit.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued copper-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 10x9mm round with heart
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, teal with blue iris finish, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, aqua carmen, 4mm round
- Headpin, copper, 2-inch, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, antiqued copper-plated brass, 5mm round, 19 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.