Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Gold-Plated Square Rondelle
Two Times Wonderful II
Something worth doing is worth doing twice. Make a pair of delightful earrings using Swarovski crystal rondelle and round beads dangled from long gold-plated chains.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal AB, 8mm square rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal AB, 4mm square rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 4mm modified bicone
- Chain, gold-plated steel, 5x3.5mm heavy cable, 24-inch
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 15mm leverback with 8x4mm shell
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.