Double-Strand Bracelet with Cultured Freshwater Pearl Beads
A stunning two-strand bracelet using cultured freshwater pearl beads dyed in great tide pool colors is a great accessory to wear on a play day at the beach.
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead tip, silver-plated, bottom clamp-on, .029-inch
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, medium blue, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, silver peacock, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peacock, 5-6mm flat-sided round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris purple, 4mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, iris purple, 8mm round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, lilac carmen, 4mm faceted round
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1/2-inch long, 21 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, silver-plated brass, 13mm smooth flat round
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.