Double-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Cotton Waxed Cord and Turquoise Focal Component
The poetry of golden metal and turquoise gemstone beads is a jewelry duet found in accessories that has been sung by humanity for thousands of years.
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bail, JBB Findings, donut, brass, 22x10.5mm heart-shaped leaf
- Crimp bead, brass, 11x3.5mm tube with hook, 2mm inside diameter
- Crimp, JBB Findings, brass, 6x3.5mm tube with loop, 2mm inside diameter
- Focal, turquoise, 35-60mm donut
- Cord, waxed cotton, turquoise blue, 1mm
- Bead, turquoise, 8mm round
- Bead, turquoise, 6mm round
- Bead, brass, 4mm rondelle
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated stainless steel, 20mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil with open loop, 21 gauge
- Cord, woven cotton, tan, 1mm round
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Bead, turquoise, 4x2mm rondelle, B grade
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.