Single-Strand Necklace with Epoxy and Coco Wood Beads
Who's the Fairest of Them All?
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Focal, epoxy and coco wood, opaque red and natural colors, 51x26mm rectangle in aluminum setting with two drill holes
- Focal, epoxy and coco wood, opaque red and natural colors, 40x25mm flat oval in aluminum setting with two drill holes
- Focal, epoxy and coco wood, opaque red and natural colors, 25x25mm flat square in aluminum setting
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 6mm smooth round
- Bead, silver-plated brass, 8mm smooth round
- Cord tip, silver-plated brass, 11x3.5mm bend style
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 5mm round, 18 gauge
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, silver, 26 gauge
- Cord, woven cotton, tan, 1mm round
- Clasp, toggle, silver-plated brass, 13mm smooth flat round
- Pliers, side-cutting
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.