Earrings with PMC (Precious Metal Clay) and Sterling Silver Chain
-- Designer --
Tammy Honaman, Author, Jewelry-Making Expert and Educator, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Tammy Honaman, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Precious Metal Clay, PMC+, silver
- Chain, sterling silver, 4x3mm flat cable
- Earwire, sterling silver, 15mm flattened fishhook with 2mm ball, 21 gauge
- Roller, clear acrylic
- Tool, slats, acrylic
- Super slicer
- Non-stick art sheet, Teflon, white, 6x6 inch
- Needle files
- Polishing paper, green, 400 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, grey, 600 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, blue, 1,200 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, pink, 4,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, mint, 6,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing paper, light green, 8,000 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Polishing cloth, Moonshine
- Paragon kiln, model SC-2, 1400W-120V
- Fine steel wire brush
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, wire cutter
Fine-tip artist paintbrush
Medium-fine grit cushioned nail salon board
Fine-mist spray bottle filled with distilled water
Small container of olive oil
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.