Multi-Strand Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings Sets with Maple Leaf Focal, Swarovski Crystal Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Patricia HoltTo learn more about Patricia Holt, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Briolette and Faceted Drops, Natural and Glass
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Focal, maple leaf, yellow and orange, 70x65mm
- Charm, pewter (tin-based alloy) and enamel, multicolored, 26x24mm leaf
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, olivine AB, 8mm bicone
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, crystal AB, 3mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, two-tone, tortoise, 4mm faceted round
- Charm, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 20mm grape leaf
- Charm, antiqued copper-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 20mm grape leaf
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, olive green, silver-lined transparent, #11 square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined transparent medium gold, #11 round with square hole
- Seed bead, Dyna-Mites, glass, silver-lined rainbow root beer, #11 round with square hole
- Seed bead, Ming Tree, glass, transparent luster orange, #11 round
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, tangerine, 49 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, olive green, 49 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, Dijon gold, 49 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, 18 gauge, twisted square
- Crimp, gold-plated brass, 2.5x2mm round, 1.5mm inside diameter
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Elastic cord
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.