Multi-Strand Necklace with Cultured Freshwater Pearls, Antiqued Gold-Plated Beads and Charms, Watch Components and Antiqued Brass Steel Chain
-- Designer --
Liz ReedTo learn more about Liz Reed, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 4mm smooth round
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated brass, 5x3mm smooth saucer
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 3-4mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 6mm flat-sided rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 7-8mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 9-10mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, peach, 6-7mm peanut with 3-4mm round
- Bead cap, antiqued copper-plated brass, 8mm fancy round, fits 10-12mm bead
- Charm, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 28x11mm key
- Watch component mix, mixed metal, 0.5-23x18mm parts
- Headpin, antiqued gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge
- Jumpring, aluminum, antiqued copper, 8mm smooth round, 16 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, Dijon gold, 49 strand, 0.019-inch
- Chain, antiqued brass-finished steel, 5x3mm patterned cable link
- Crimp beads, gold-plated
- Wire guardian
Antiqued brass parrot clasp
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.