Doll with Shell, Seed Beads and Apoxie®
Grand Prize Employee's Choice Winner
-- Designer --
Marilyn RadzatTo learn more about Marilyn Radzat, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Home Décor and Doll
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Focal, glass, blue with silver-colored foil, 52x30mm leaf
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and sterling silver, crystal AB, 8x8mm flower
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, aquamarine, 10mm flower
- Drop, mussel shell, light teal, 20mm flat round
- Bead, paua shell, medium chip
- Bead, paua shell, 30x7mm marquise
- Bead, labradorite, large to extra large Hawaiian chip
- Bead mix, mother-of-pearl, 20x10mm-40x10mm shark tooth
- Bead, mother-of-pearl, 22x6mm-35x10mm top-drilled fringe
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, olivine, 9x8.5x3mm leaf
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, light aqua, 9x8.5x3mm leaf
- Bead mix, ice flake acrylic, multicolored, 15x15mm faceted square
- Bead, liquid silver-finished brass, 5x1mm straight tube
- Bead, sterling silver, 19.5x5mm square with open circle, 2 holes
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal, peridot, silver-foil back, 2.6mm round
- Seed bead, Czech glass, silver-lined sea blue, #11 square hole
- Pendant, sterling silver and peridot, 10x10mm flower with (5) 6mm faceted rounds
- Pendant mix, sterling silver and gemstone, mixed styles/shapes/materials, 10-80mm
- Apoxie Sculpt
- Seed and bugle beads
Embellishment, sequins, plastic, turquoise blue, 5mm cup
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.