Single-Strand Necklace with Personalized Pendant and Swarovski Crystal Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 6x4mm rondelle
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 6mm rivoli pendant
- Drop, silver-plated steel, 25x14mm rectangle
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal AB, foil back, 2.1-2.3mm Xilion rose, SS7
- Pendant bail, sterling silver, 6.5x3mm with drop
- Clasp, toggle, silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 12mm smooth round
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated brass, 7mm round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 3/4 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Chain, antiqued silver-plated brass, 4mm curb, 18-inch
- Top coat, Signature Series Magic-Glos by Lisa Pavelka, non-toxic dimensional gloss
- Adhesive, Vigor Super Glue
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
UV lamp or direct sunlight
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.