Cufflet with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads, Hemalyke™ Beads and Chainmaille
-- Designer --
Rachel Justina FlemingTo learn more about Rachel Justina Fleming, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal metallic light gold 2X, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal metallic light gold 2X, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, silver, 6mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 4mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 5mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 6mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 7mm round
- Bead, Hemalyke, 13x4mm tube
- Jumpring, antiqued gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated, 5.5mm round, 18 gauge
- Jumpring, imitation nickel-plated, 7mm round, 18 gauge
- Chain, antiqued brass-finished steel, 3x2mm flat cable link
- Chain, black oxidized brass, 4mm curb, 36 inch
- Wire, Wrapit, nickel silver, dead-soft, round, 22 gauge
- Wire, Wrapit, nickel silver, dead-soft, round, 28 gauge
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.