Single-Strand Necklace with PMC3™ (Precious Metal Clay) and Cultured Freshwater Pearls
-- Designer --
Tiffany C. Scott
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, garnet, 5mm flat round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, copper luster, 3mm round
- Bead, sterling silver, 3.5x2mm smooth saucer
- Pearl, White Lotus, cultured freshwater, white, 4-4.5mm potato
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, bronze, 6-7mm rice
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, green, 24x7mm-29x11mm long-drilled stick
- Cabochon, garnet, 6mm round
- Crimp, sterling silver, 2x2mm, cut tube, heavy wall
- Crimp cover, sterling silver, 3mm
- Upeye, fine silver, 10x4mm
- Headpin, sterling silver, 1-1/2 inch with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- PMC3 Precious Metal Clay, silver, low fire
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 49 strand
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo cement
- Liver of sulfur, antiquing solution
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.