Bracelet with Rubberized Acrylic Beads and Silver-Plated Brass Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, acrylic with rubberized coating, blue, 10mm round
- Bead, acrylic with rubberized coating, purple, 10mm round
- Bead cap, silver-plated brass, 6mm corrugated
- Spacer bar, silver-plated brass, 19x3mm 3-hole rounded rectangle
- Crimp, silver-plated, 2x1.5mm round, 1.3mm inside diameter
- Crimp cover, silver-plated brass, 3mm
- Clasp, lobster claw, silver-plated brass, 18x12mm
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, silver-plated brass, 4x4mm
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex®, clear, 49 strand, 0.019-inch
- Chain, silver-plated brass, 13x9mm twisted cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, crimping
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.