Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Mary LindellTo learn more about Mary Lindell, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Focal, Swarovski crystal, crystal copper, 30x19mm avant-garde pendant
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot, 3mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, peridot AB, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal copper, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal copper, 4mm round
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, indicolite AB, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, light green, 3mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, Tahitian, 3mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, Tahitian, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, light green, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, dark purple, 6mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, Tahitian, 8mm round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, opaque matte metallic dark teal, #11 round
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined dark purple, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, metallic dark gold, #15 rocaille
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal volcano, foil back, 18mm rivoli
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, amethyst, foil back, 18mm rivoli
- Clasp, 3-strand end bar, antiqued brass-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 12mm rectangle with 3-1/2 inch chain and lobster claw
- Thread, Berkley FireLine Crystal, crystal, 0.06mm diameter, 1-pound test
- Earstuds, plated pewter
- Embellishments, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, silver-foil back, rivoli
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.