Single-Strand Necklace with Antiqued Silver-Plated "Pewter" Charms and Antiqued Silver-Plated Brass Chain
-- Designer --
Taylor, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, black agate and sterling silver grommets, 11x8mm-13x9mm rondelle with 4mm hole
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 15x5mm double-sided wing
- Charm, antiqued silver-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 28x9mm double-sided wing
- Charm, pewter, 20mm buffalo nickel (tails), one sided
- Drop, antiqued silver-plated steel, 16mm textured flat round
- Drop, antiqued silver-plated steel, 23x18mm textured leaf
- Component, antiqued silver-plated steel, 25mm double-sided hammered open flat round
- Cord cap, silver-plated brass, 6.5x4mm outside diameter with 3mm inside diameter
- End cap, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 8.5x6mm cone with loop
- Jumpring, antiqued silver-plated, 6mm round, 18 gauge
- Clasp, lobster claw, gunmetal-plated brass, 14x8mm with swivel
- Bola cord, leather, black, 3mm wide
- Chain, antiqued silver-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.