Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Dione® Large-Hole Hemalyke Beads, Gold-Plated Brass with Crystal Beads and Antiqued Sterling Silver Beads
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Dione, gold-finished brass and Czech crystal, crystal clear, 8x3mm rondelle
- Bead, Dione, gold-finished brass and Czech crystal, crystal AB, 8x3mm rondelle
- Bead, antiqued sterling silver, 9x3mm beaded rondelle with 4mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Hemalyke and imitation rhodium-plated brass grommet, 13x10mm faceted rondelle with 4-4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Hemalyke and imitation rhodium-plated brass grommet, 13x12mm twisted rondelle with 4-4.5mm hole
- Jumpring, antiqued silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, gunmetal-plated brass, 6mm round, 18 gauge
- Earwire mix, gunmetal-plated brass and steel, assorted size and shape
- Clasp, lobster claw, gunmetal-plated brass, 12x7mm with swivel
- Dione Easy-On Chain, gunmetal-plated brass, 2.6mm snake chain, end caps with 3.3mm threaded end and lobster claw clasp, 18-inch
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.