Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal, Gold-Plated "Pewter" Charms and Antiqued Gold-Plated Brass Chain
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 5x2mm flat rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal AB, 4mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, crystal AB, 6mm rondelle
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 12x9mm Artemis
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 17x12mm Artemis
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, brown, 6mm round
- Charm, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 15x5mm double-sided wing
- Charm, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 28x9mm double-sided wing
- Jumpring, antiqued gold-plated brass, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 2-1/2 inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Clasp, toggle, antiqued gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 14mm round with flower
- Chain, antiqued gold-plated brass, 6mm filigree round
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, round, 30 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.