Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Resin and Aluminum Focal, Kumihimo Satin Cord, Purely Silk™ Thread and Wirework
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Focal, resin and aluminum, clear and multicolored, 34mm double-sided round (1 focal)
- Bead, antiqued copper ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 4mm rondelle with dots (2 beads)
- Bead and bead cap, antiqued copper, 8x5mm-15x10mm assorted sizes (2 beads)
- Crimp, copper-plated brass, 6.5x6mm tube (2 crimp beads)
- Jumpring, shiny copper, 5x4.5mm oval, 22 gauge (6 jumprings)
- Earwire, antiqued copper, 16mm twisted fishhook with open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Clasp mix, toggle, antiqued copper, mixed sizes and design (1 clasp)
- Thread, Purely Silk, plum, size FFF
- Cord, Mousetail, satin, dark green, 1.5mm
- Chain, antiqued copper-plated steel, 4.8x3.3mm cable
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, magenta, round, 22 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, color-coated copper, green, round, 22 gauge
- Wire, Wrapit, bright copper, dead soft, round, 26 gauge
- Adhesive, E-6000 jewelry and craft
- Kumihimo disk, foam, white, 4-1/4 inches round with 22mm inside hole and 32 slots
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Two 4-foot lengths and one 12-inch length of copper 28-gauge wire
- One 12-inch length of green 22-gauge wire
- Two 3-inch lengths of antiqued copper-plated 4.8x3.3mm cable chain
Repeat Steps 8 and 9, backwards, to create the opposite side of the necklace.
- Two 18-inch lengths of copper 28-gauge wire
- Two 18-inch lengths of green 22-gauge wire
- Two 18-inch lengths of magenta 22-gauge wire
Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.