Double-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Turquoise Gemstone Beads and Cabochon, Antiqued Gold-Plated Brass Chain and Copper Sheet Work
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 8.5x2mm dotted rondelle (6 beads)
- Bead, turquoise, 8x6mm dog bone (16 beads)
- Pearl, cultured freshwater, antiqued copper, 7-8mm rice (4 pearls)
- Cabochon, turquoise, 40x30mm oval (1 cabochon)
- Link, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 14mm double-sided open round (5 links)
- Grommet, gold-plated brass, 7mm round, 4.85mm inside diameter (3 grommets)
- End cap, antiqued brass, 8.5x8.5mm with hammered texture between two rims, 6mm inner diameter (2 end caps)
- Eyepin, antiqued brass-finished steel, 1-1/4 inch, 21 gauge (4 eyepins)
- Headpin, antiqued brass-plated steel, 3/4 inch, 21 gauge (2 headpins)
- Jumpring, antiqued brass-finished steel, 5mm round, 21 gauge (7 jumprings)
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, gold-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire (1 clasp)
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge (2 earwires)
- Sheet, jeweler's bronze, half-hard with mirror finish, 6x6-inch square, 26 gauge
- Sheet, copper, half-hard with mirror finish, 6x6-inch square, 26 gauge
- Chain, antiqued gold-plated brass, 8mm round
- Wire, sterling silver, half-hard, round, 16 gauge
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, round, 30 gauge
- Shear, metal sheet cutter, steel, 18 gauge
- Bench-pin combo set, steel with wooden pin, 6 inches with 4x4-inch working surface
- Tool, micro-mesh sanding pads, 2x2-inch square, 1500-12000 grit
- Tool, saw blade, twelve assorted interchangeable sizes
- Tool, steel, 3-3/4x3/4 inch square bench block
- Ball peen hammer
- Dapping punch set, steel, graduated from 4mm to 13mm
- Pliers, hole-punch, EURO TOOL, stainless steel, 1.8mm round punch
- Hammer, steel and China berry tree wood, 11 inches overall
- Stamp, Lisa Pavelka Signature Series, silicone, grey, 4-1/2x5-1/2 inch extra-deep finely detailed square with flow texture
- Polishing paper, green, 400 grit, 5x5 inch square
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Stayz-on ink, black
- One 30-inch length of copper Zebra Wire™
- One 35-inch length of antiqued gold-plated brass 8mm circle link chain
- Two 1/4 inch lengths of sterling silver 16-gauge half-hard round wire
- One 3x3-inch piece of brass sheet
- One 1-3/4x3 inch piece of copper sheet
Repeat to attach a total of three 8x6mm dog bone turquoise beads.
Repeat to attach the last link of the chain to the opposite side of the necklace.
Repeat to attach an 8x6mm dog bone turquoise beading link and gold-plated 14mm open link to the 66th link on the chain.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.