Earrings with Brass Cone Beads and Silver-Colored Brass Cone Beads
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Cone, brass, 31mm (20 cones)
- Cone, silver-colored brass, 19mm (14 cones)
- Jumpring mix, gold-plated brass, 3-12mm round, 18-22 gauge (20 jumprings)
- Eyepin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge (26 eyepins)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge (14 eyepins)
- Earring, gold-plated brass, 32mm hoop with 7 loops (2 earrings)
- Pliers, nylon jaw
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Repeat to create a total of ten 1-inch flat brass cones, four 1/2 inch flat brass 31mm cones and six 1/8 inch flat brass cones, using a brass 31mm cone and a gold-plated brass eyepin.
- One 1/2 inch flat silver cone, one 1-inch flat brass cone and one 1/8 inch flat brass cone to first and seventh loop
- One 1/2 inch flat brass cone and one 1-inch flat silver color cone to the second loop
- One 1/2 inch flat brass, one double-ended gold-plated eyepin, one 4mm gold-plated jumpring and 1-inch flat brass cone to the third and fifth loops
- One 1-inch flat silver cone, one 1/8 inch flat brass cone and one double-ended gold-plated eyepin, one 4mm gold-plated jumpring and 1-inch flat brass cone to fourth loop
- One 1/2 inch flat silver cone and one 1-inch flat brass cone to sixth loop
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.