Bib-Style Necklace with Hand-Carved Native American Components, Gemstone Beads and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
Becky GriffithTo learn more about Becky Griffith, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, white howlite, medium chip
- Bead, lava rock, 32x22mm-34x25mm flat teardrop
- Seed bead, Czech glass, opaque sea green rainbow, #11 round
- Drop, turquoise, blue, 22x18mm half-drilled heart
- Charm, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 26x9mm double-sided feather
- Focal, carnelian, 23x11mm-34x14mm fan
- Beads, coral
- Beads, carnelian
- Beads, turquoise
- Beads, howlite
- Beads, hairpipe
- Beads, metal
- Lava rock
- Seed and bugle beads
- Components, feather
Component, Indian Maiden (created by Laura Mears)
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.