Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Glass Cabochons, Antiqued Brass-Plated "Pewter" Bails and Dione® Easy-On Chain
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Cabochon, glass, clear, 30mm non-calibrated round
- Cabochon, glass, clear, 40x18mmm non-calibrated rectangle
- Bail, glue-on, antiqued brass-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 26x9mm infinity design with 14x9mm flat base
- Bail, glue-on, antiqued brass-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 28x12mm open filigree heart with 16x10mm flat base
- Loop Lock, antiqued brass, 12mm twisted round
- Earwire, antiqued brass-finished steel, 19mm with ball and coil, 22 gauge
- Chain, Dione Easy-On, antiqued gold-plated brass, 2.6mm snake chain, end caps with 3.3mm threaded end and lobster claw clasp, 20-inch
- Adhesive set, assorted Mod Podge glue sealer
- Adhesive, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part epoxy, 90-minute
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.