Earrings with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Gulten DyeTo learn more about Gulten Dye, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Drop, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, Siam, foil back, 6x6mm single-stone heart (2 drops)
- Link, Swarovski crystal and silver-plated brass, Siam, 10x10mm flower, PP18/32 (2 links)
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 22 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm leverback with 8x4mm shell and open loop (2 earwires)
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
For more inspiration, read this informative article ...In celebration of Valentine's Day, we'd like to introduce you to a dreamy pair of earrings. They're easy to make, easy on the eyes and even easier to love--we're betting you can't make just one pair. We couldn't resist. This week's featured project gives jewelry designers an unlimited amount of ...
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.