Earrings with Silver-Plated "Pewter" Focal, Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads and Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Esther, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, emerald green, 6mm faceted round (2 beads)
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, emerald, silver-foil back, 3.8-4mm faceted round (2028), SS16 (4 flat backs)
- Focal, silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), (2) 37x34mm single-sided open 4-leaf clover and (2) 15x14mm double-sided open clover, 1.5mm loop (2 focals)
- Eyepin, silver-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (2 eyepins)
- Earwire, antiqued silver-finished copper, 17mm fishhook with 3mm ball and open loop, 20 gauge (2 earwires)
- Adhesive, epoxy, Araldite Standard Epoxy, 2-part, 90-minute
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Repeat to glue flat backs to a second clover focal. Set aside and allow the epoxy to dry per manufacturer's instructions.
Repeat to create a second 6mm emerald glass beading link.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.