Lashed Wrap Bracelet with Seed Beads, Wood Bead and Waxed Cotton Cord
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech pressed glass, crystal, 6x2.5mm rondelle (1 bead)
- Bead, wood, beige, 15mm rondelle (1 bead)
- Seed bead, glass, blue color-lined brown, 3.5-3.7mm square (46 seed beads)
- Seed bead, glass, green color-lined yellow, 3.5-3.7mm square (46 seed beads)
- Seed bead, glass, clear color-lined gold, 3.5-3.7mm square (46 seed beads)
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, silver-lined, aqua, #11 round (1 seed bead)
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-1/2 inch, 24 gauge (1 headpin)
- Cord, waxed cotton, turquoise blue, 0.5mm
- Twine, 3-ply bonded, beige
- Adhesive, G-S Hypo fabric cement
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
Tape or pin the knot to your work surface.
Bring the right hand brown cord around the turquoise from the back to the front. Pass the brown twine through the blue color-lined brown square seed bead from the right to the left in the opposite direction. Make sure the brown twine exits behind the turquoise cord. Pull the seed bead snugly up between the turquoise cords.
- Forty-six blue color-lined brown square seed beads
- Forty-six green color-lined yellow square seed beads
- Forty-six clear color-lined gold square seed beads
Tie an overhand knot in the brown twine at the base of the larger knot. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the knot.
Tie an overhand knot in the turquoise cord 3/4 inches from the larger knot. Apply a small amount of adhesive to the knot.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.