Single-Strand Necklace and Earring Set with Czech Fire-Polished Glass Beads and Chainmaille
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, red, 6mm cathedral
- Crimp, silver-plated brass, 2.5x2mm round, 1.5mm inside diameter
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 4mm round, 22 gauge
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 6mm round, 20 gauge
- Jumpring, stainless steel, 8mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, silver-plated brass, 1-1/2 inches, 21 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, silver-plated brass, 14x10mm single flat wire
- Earwire, silver-plated brass, 17mm flattened fishhook with coil and open loop, 22 gauge
- Wire protector, Accu-Guard, silver-plated brass, 4x4mm tube with 0.5mm inside diameter
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 21 strand, 0.019-inch diameter
- Beading supply, Bead Stopper, stainless steel, 12mm
- Jumpring tool, opener and closer, nickel-finished pewter (tin-based alloy), 21x10mm, size 8
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, crimping
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.