Collar-Style Necklace with Swarovski Crystal and Seed Beads
-- Designer --
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 4mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light amethyst, 6mm marguerite lochrose flower
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 6mm marguerite lochrose flower
- Seed bead, Delica, glass, color-lined fuchsia, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, color-lined violet, #15 rocaille
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, color-lined white luster, #15 rocaille
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 11x5.5mm briolette
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, amethyst, 13x6.5mm briolette
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, amethyst, foil back, 18mm rivoli
- Thread, Berkley FireLine, crystal, 0.15mm diameter, 6-pound test
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Beading needles, #12
- Seed and bugle beads
- Beading foundations
- Thread and cord
- Glues and adhesives
Seed bead, fuchsia lined amethyst, #11 Toho
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.