Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Swarovski Crystal and Wirework
-- Designer --
Catherine King and Casey WeaverTo learn more about Catherine King and Casey Weaver, read their jewelry artist success story here
Category: Necklace: Wirework
Gold Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, smoked topaz, 6mm Xilion bicone
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, deep brown, 4mm round
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, antique brass, 6mm round
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, foil back, 32x17mm marquise fancy stone
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, foil back, 30x20mm pear fancy stone
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, silver-foil back, 14mm rivoli
- Chaton, Swarovski crystal rhinestone with third-party coating, crystal peacock eye, foil back, 14mm rivoli
- Drop, Swarovski crystal with third-party coating, crystal peacock eye, 11x10mm faceted flat briolette pendant
- Drop, Swarovski crystal with third-party coating, crystal peacock eye, 15x14mm faceted flat briolette pendant
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 18 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver, dead-soft, round, 28 gauge
- Beading wire, Accu-Flex, clear, 21 strand, 0.014-inch diameter
- Crimp beads
- Crimp covers
- Clasps, toggle
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.