Bib-Style Necklace and Earring Set with Wirework, Gemstone Beads and Cabochons and Viking Knit
-- Designer --
Amanda Bielski-WrightTo learn more about Amanda Bielski-Wright, read her jewelry artist success story here
Category: Jewelry Design Sets
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, black onyx, 2mm round
- Bead, black onyx, 4mm round
- Bead, Indian bloodstone, 6mm round, B grade
- Bead, sterling silver, 6mm benchmade round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, jet, 3mm faceted round
- Bead, Czech fire-polished glass, jet, 6mm faceted round
- Bead, Preciosa Czech fire-polished glass, jet, 8mm faceted round
- Bead, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 9x4mm rondelle
- Cone, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 19x9mm with swirl design
- Link, pewter (tin-based alloy), 16x16mm double-sided Celtic arrows
- Jumpring, sterling silver-filled, 6mm round, 18 gauge
- Headpin, sterling silver, 2-inches with 1.5mm ball, 24 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 22x14mm single-sided question mark
- Earnut, rubber, clear, 11x6mm
- Wire, sterling silver-filled, dead-soft, round, 20 gauge
- Wire, sterling silver-filled, dead-soft, round, 26 gauge
- Adhesive, E-6000 Jewelry and Craft Adhesive
- Cabochons, gemstone
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.