Bib-Style Necklace with Seed Beads, Cloisonné Beads and Metal Components
-- Designer --
Jamie Cloud Eakin
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 3mm round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4mm smooth round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 6mm filigree round
- Bead, gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 7x2mm double-sided flower rondelle
- Bead, gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 11x4mm double-sided flat round with spiral design
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 16x2mm round tube
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-finished copper, blue, 20mm double-sided flat round
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-finished copper, light blue and dark blue, (2) 24mm and (1) 40mm puffed flat round with swirl design
- Bead, cloisonné, enamel and gold-plated copper, blue and multicolored, 42x12mm teardrop with swirls and teardrops design
- Seed bead, Czech glass, metallic gold, #11 round
- Seed bead, Miyuki, glass, transparent rainbow cobalt, #15 rocaille
- Charm, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 25x13mm birch leaf
- Charm, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 27x26mm maple leaf
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 6x1.5mm ribbed round, fits 6-8mm bead
- Bead cap, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 8x3mm cone, for 6-10mm bead
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 11x2mm flat filigree, fits 12-14mm bead
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 5mm round, 20 gauge
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2 inches, 21 gauge
- Clasp, hook-and-eye, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 26x7mm with swirls
- Thread, Sono, tan
- Thread, Nymo, nylon, royal blue, size B
- Chain, 14Kt gold-filled, 8x6mm flat cable
- Lacy's Stiff Stuff
- Seed and bugle beads
- Beading foundations
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.