Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads and Antiqued Silver-Plated Brass Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, sterling silver, 6mm round with 3.5mm hole
- Bead, antiqued silver-plated brass, 8x7mm textured barrel, 5.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, glass and gold-finished brass, 32-facet, green, 13x9mm-14x10mm faceted rondelle with 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-finished brass grommets, opaque red and white, 14x9mm rondelle with swirls and 4.5-5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy) with crystal rhinestone, light Siam and emerald, 18x12mm double-sided Christmas tree, 5mm hole
- Dione Easy-On Chain, gold-plated brass, 2.6mm snake, 8-1/2 inches with 3.3mm threaded ball end and lobster claw clasp
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at email@example.com.