Bracelet with Dione® Large-Hole Beads
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, gunmetal-plated brass, 6mm round
- Bead, Dione, Czech glass rhinestone and epoxy with sterling silver grommets, red and clear, 14x8mm rondelle with spiral design, 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, Czech glass rhinestone / epoxy / sterling silver grommets, red, 14x8mm rondelle, 4.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, lampworked glass with silver-finished brass grommet, semi-transparent purple and green, 14x9mm rondelle with swirls and 4.5-5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, antiqued silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy) with crystal rhinestone, light Siam and emerald, 14x14mm double-sided Christmas sleigh, 5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, enamel and silver-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), white and red, 17x10mm double-sided Santa head, 5mm hole
- Dione Easy-On Chain, gunmetal-plated brass, 2.6mm snake chain, end caps with 3.3mm threaded end and lobster claw clasp, 8-1/2 inches
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.