Bracelet with Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jamie, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®To learn more about Jamie Smedley, read her jewelry artist success story here
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, ruby, 3mm Xilion bicone (53 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, ruby, 4mm Xilion bicone (1 bead)
- Spacer bar, Swarovski crystal and gold-plated brass, Siam, silver-foil back, 8x6mm double-drilled single-stone faceted oval, 3mm between holes (27 spacer bars)
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge (3 jumprings)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 6x4mm oval, 18 gauge (4 jumprings)
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 1-inch, 21 gauge (1 headpin)
- Clasp, lobster claw, gold-plated brass, 9x6mm (1 clasp)
- Wire, Zebra Wire, brass, gold color, round, 22 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
Using a pair of chain-nose pliers and round-nose pliers, form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire creating a Swarovski drop.
Pass a second 6x4mm jumpring through the previous gold-plated 4mm jumpring and a second gold-plated 4mm jumpring. Close the jumpring. Attach a third 6x4mm jumpring to the gold-plated 4mm jumpring just added, creating a five jumpring extender chain.
Continue to string onto each end of wire, one end of one Swarovski and gold-plated Siam 8x6mm single-stone spacer bar.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.