Earrings with Swarovski Crystal and Wirework
Hearts of Golden Shadow
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 4mm Xilion bicone (6 beads)
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal golden shadow, 18x17mm Miss U Heart pendant (2 drops)
- Jumpring, gold-plated, 4mm round, 20 gauge (2 jumprings)
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 16.5mm kidney with 4.5mm half-ball with open loop, 21 gauge (2 earwires)
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, 20 gauge
- Pliers, nylon jaw
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
Cut a 5-1/2 inch length of jeweler's wire. Form a 5-loop flat spiral on one end of the wire.
Bend the straight end of the wire so it passes through the center of one 17mm Swarovski Miss U Heart drop and back through the center of the flat wire spiral.
String onto the straight end of the wire three 4mm Swarovski bicone beads. Form a simple loop on the straight end of the wire.
Open a 4mm round gold-plated jumpring and pass it through the simple loop formed in Step 3 and the loop on a gold-plated kidney earwire. Close the jumpring.
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 to create the second earring.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.