Earrings with Glass Pearl Beads and Gold-Plated "Pewter" Beads
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Bead, gold-plated ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 24x8mm double-sided angel wings
- Bead, antiqued gold-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 6x2mm rondelle with dots.
- Bead, glass pearl, pink, 6mm round
- Bead, glass pearl, light peach, 15x7mm-18x8mm teardrop
- Bead cap, gold-plated brass, 7mm flower, fits 7-9mm bead
- Headpin, gold-plated brass, 2-inch, 21 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 19mm fishhook with 3mm ball and 4mm coil and open loop, 21 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.