Angel Pin with Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Fancy Stone, Mother-of-Pearl Cabochon and Wirework
The Joy of the Lord Angel
-- Designer --
Anita RussellView Anita's book, ''Hand to Heart: An Easy Guide to Making Angel Pins''
To learn more about Anita Russell, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Cabochon, mother-of-pearl, white, 12x10mm oval (1 cabochon)
- Drop, gold-plated, bow with loop, 10x7mm (1 drop)
- Component, gold-plated brass, 22mm filigree round (1 component)
- Connector, gold-plated steel, 33x19mm single-sided fancy butterfly (1 connector)
- Embellishment, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal golden shadow, foil back, 30x20mm pear fancy stone (1 embellishment)
- Tie tac pad, gold-plated brass, 12mm flat round pad (1 tie tac pad)
- Tie tac clutch, gold-plated, squeeze (1 tie tac clutch)
- Wire, Wrapit, jeweler's bronze, dead soft, 20 gauge
- Adhesive, E-6000 jewelry and craft
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
I started with the Swarovski crystal by taking (4) pieces of gold wire 12 inches long and gently wrapping (as desired) the crystal.
I glued the Mother-of-Pearl face to the halo.
I glued the stone and wire combination to the wings.
I glued the pearl-halo combination to the wings.
I glued the bow just below the face.
I glued the tie tack to the back of the wings, centered in the middle of the head.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.