Angel Pin with Swarovski Crystal Drop, Cultured Freshwater Pearl Cabochon, Gold-Plated Focal and Wirework
Let There Be Light Angel
-- Designer --
Anita M. RussellView Anita's book, ''Hand to Heart: An Easy Guide to Making Angel Pins''
To learn more about Anita M. Russell, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Drop, Swarovski crystal, crystal AB, 27mm rhombus pendant (1 drop)
- Embellishment, cultured freshwater pearl, white, 10mm round (1 cabochon)
- Focal, gold-plated, 45x32mm butterfly (1 focal)
- Bead cap, gold-plated aluminum, 8mm round (1 bead cap)
- Tie tac clutch, gold-plated, squeeze (1 tie tac clutch)
- Tie tac pad, gold-plated brass, 12mm flat round pad (1 tie tac pad)
- Wire, 12Kt gold-filled, dead-soft, half-round, 22 gauge
- Pliers, flush-cutter
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, flat-nose
I took the gold wire and swept it around the Swarovski rhombus.
I glued the crystal with wrap to the wings.
I glued the bead cap to the pearl.
I glued the pearl with bead cap to the wings.
I glued the tie tack to the back of the wings, centering it on the wings for balance.
: : : Additional Resources : : :
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.