Brooch with Silver-Colored "Pewter" Charm and Antiqued Pewter Charm and Swarovski Crystal
-- Designer --
Jude, Jewelry Production Specialist, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Jude Wroblewski, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Charm, antiqued pewter (tin-based alloy), 14x13mm double-sided angel
- Drop, antiqued silver-finished ''pewter'' (zinc-based alloy), 18mm single-sided round with ''FAITH.''
- Focal, antiqued gold-plated steel, 42x30mm single-sided filigree diamond, 4 loops
- Flat back, Swarovski crystal rhinestone, crystal clear, silver-foil back, 4.6-4.8mm round, SS20
- Brad, antiqued brass, 7x4mm flat head, 16 gauge
- Jumpring, silver-plated brass, 4mm round, 20 gauge
- Pin back, silver-plated steel, 1-1/2 inches with locking bar
- Molding compound, Apoxie Sculpt, 2-part epoxy, super white
- Adhesive, Devcon 5 Minute Epoxy, 2-part
- Bench block, steel, 3-3/4 x 3-3/4 x 3/4 inch square
- Ball peen hammer, steel and wood, 16mm flat head / 16mm ball head, 10-1/2 inches long, 4 ounces
- Pliers, chain-nose
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.