Earrings with Glass Rhinestone Chatons and Apoxie® Sculpt
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, emerald green, foil back, 1.9-2.0mm faceted round, PP13
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, light Siam, foil back, 2.0-2.1mm faceted round, PP14
- Component, gold-plated aluminum, 12mm perforated disc
- Earnut, gold-plated stainless steel, 6x5mm
- Earstud, gold-plated steel and stainless steel, 13mm round with 12mm flat pad
- Adhesive, Apoxie Sculpt, epoxy and polymer resin, assorted primary colors
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.