Earrings with Glass Rhinestone Chatons and Apoxie® Sculpt
-- Designer --
Esther, Lead Jewelry Designer, Marketing Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Esther Pollock, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, emerald green, foil back, 1.9-2.0mm faceted round, PP13
- Chaton, glass rhinestone, light Siam, foil back, 2.0-2.1mm faceted round, PP14
- Component, gold-plated aluminum, 12mm perforated beading disc
- Earnut, gold-plated stainless steel, 6x5mm
- Earstud, gold-plated brass, 13mm round flat pad with post
- Molding compound, Apoxie Sculpt, 2-part epoxy, red, blue, green and yellow
- Pliers, chain-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.