Cuff Bracelet with Gold-Plated Steel Focals, Brass Drops, Gold-Plated Brass Beads and Wirework
-- Designer --
Gay IsberTo learn more about Gay Isber, read her jewelry artist success story here
Silver Medal Prize Winner
: : : Materials : : :
Contest designs may have some products from designer's personal collection. Please feel free to substitute similar products from our offerings:
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 4-8mm assorted round
- Bead, gold-plated brass, 10mm diamond-cut stardust round with circles, 2-3.5mm hole
- Bead, Dione, gold-finished brass and Czech crystal, crystal clear, 8x3mm rondelle
- Pearl, Swarovski crystal, bright gold, 9x8mm curved
- Charm, gold-plated brass, 18x17mm frog
- Drop, brass, bright gold patina, Pantone color 18-0935, 20x7mm double-sided feather
- Drop, brass, bright gold patina, Pantone color 18-0935, 26x20mm double-sided leaf
- Focal, gold-plated steel, 42x42mm single-sided concave fancy flower
- Bead cap, antiqued gold-plated pewter (tin-based alloy), 13x6mm flower design, fits 10-12mm bead
- Bracelet component, cuff, gold-finished steel, 68x60mm wide with 5 bars, 2-1/2 x 2-inch inside diameter, 8 inches
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.
Fire Mountain Gems and Beads is proud to feature your artwork, and we invite you to submit images of your favorite projects to the Customer photographs section. Here's how you can be included:
- Email your name and attached image to email@example.com
- Please describe your project (e.g.: necklace, bracelet, home decor) and include the main components of your design if known.
- If you've named your piece, please let us know!
- Photos should be a minimum of 500x500 pixels or (6.94 inches)
- To best showcase your artwork, place dark designs on a ligh background and light artwork on a dark background
- For additional photography tips, click here.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the artistic credit of the artwork displayed here, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.