Earrings with Kato Polyclay™ and Silk Tassels
Grad, You Made It!
-- Designer --
Rose, Jewelry Production Specialist, Content Development Group, Exclusively for Fire Mountain Gems and Beads®
To learn more about Rose Wingenbach, read her jewelry artist success story here
- Polymer clay, Kato Polyclay, black
- Tassel, silk and copper, assorted colors, 1-3/4 to 2 inches
- Jumpring, gold-plated brass, 6.5x5mm oval, 4.6x3mm inside diameter, 18 gauge
- Earwire, gold-plated brass, 16mm leverback with 6x3mm shell and open loop
- Thread, Purely Silk, gold, size F
- Kato Polyclay, clear, medium liquid
- Super Slicer, stainless steel and plastic
- Clay cutter, tin, 20mm / 30mm / 40mm square
- Poly-roller machine, Marcato® Atlas 180 Roller
- Glue gun pad, silicone, clear, 8x8-inch square with non-stick heat resistant surface
- Toaster oven, Hamilton Beach Easy Reach, plastic / stainless steel / tempered glass
- Beading needles
- Pliers, bent-nose
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.