Single-Strand Necklace with Swarovski® Crystals
Poinsettia Drop Necklace
-- Designer --
Courtesy of Swarovski
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 2.5mm Xilion bicone (50 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 6mm mini round (50 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal and epoxy, crystal clear and white, 8mm pave ball (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 11x10mm dome large (1 bead)
- Bead, Swarovski crystals / stainless steel grommets / epoxy, emerald, multicolored, 14x9mm BeCharmed pave with poinsettia design and 4mm hole (1 bead)
- Jumprings, 4mm (1 jumpring)
- Headpins, 2 inches (1 headpin)
- Eyepins, 2 inches (1 eyepin)
- Crimp beads (2 crimp beads)
- Crimp covers (2 crimp covers)
- Clasp, toggle (1 clasp)
- Beading wire
- Pliers, flat-nose
- Pliers, round-nose
- Pliers, flush-cutter
Bead, Swarovski crystals, crystal clear, 5mm disc (1 bead)
- Swarovski crystal beads and components
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
Using the eyepin slide on one dome bead (upside down), one BeCharmed Bead, one 5305 bead, turn a loop and wire wrap tightly to keep the beads from slipping. Cut off excess wire.
Using the headpin slide on the pave ball, make a simple loop and cut off excess wire. Add this to the bottom of the component made in Step 1. Set aside.
Slide a crimp bead onto the beading wire and slide the wire through the loop of the wreath end of the toggle. Slide the wire back through the crimp bead and crimp to secure. Cut off excess wire and add the crimp cover.
Begin sliding on one mini bead and one bicone bead until you reach 25 sets. Then slide on the component from Step 2. Continue the beaded pattern in reverse until you add another 25 sets ending with a mini bead.
Add a jumpring to the end of the bow part of the toggle. Slide a crimp bead onto the end of the wire, slide the wire through the jumpring and back through the crimp bead. Crimp the bead and add the crimp cover.
The pieces featured in the Gallery of Designs are copyrighted designs and are provided for inspiration only. We
encourage you to substitute different colors, products and techniques to make the design your own.
Have a question regarding this design idea? Email Customer Service.