Ornament with Swarovski Crystal
1st Day of Christmas: Wreath Snowflake
Get inspired by Swarovski design team's limitless imagination. Magical project ideas bring a new dimension to simple techniques.
: : : Materials : : :
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 6mm Xilion bicone (8 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, light Siam, 8mm round (8 beads)
- Bead, Swarovski crystal, fern green, 17x12mm Artemis (8 beads)
- Component, Swarovski crystal, crystal clear, 14mm cosmic ring (1 component)
- Wire, Beadalon316L, stainless steel, half-hard, round, 24 gauge (36 inches)
Jumpring, 8mm (1 jumpring)
Cut 9 inch of wire and turn a double loop on one end of wire.
Slip on one bead art. 5328 6mm crystal, one bead art. 5540 17mm fern green, and one bead art. 5000 8mm light Siam and wire wrap to one hole on filigree art. 62025 and exit the wire from the rear and extend it across to the opposite hole and add one bead art. 5000 light Siam, one bead art. 5540 17mm fern green, and one bead art. 5328 6mm crystal. Cut wire 1/2 inch from last crystal. Turn a double loop towards the crystal bicone and tighten.
Repeat Steps 1 and 2 three more times to complete spikes on the ornament.
On the last loop create a larger loop and wire wrap it down to the crystal bicone.
Attach to the loop the 8mm jumpring.
Attach to the jumpring the one fancy stone art. 4139 14mm crystal.
Have a question regarding this project?
Email Customer Service.
Permission to copy this instruction sheet is granted for non-commercial educational purposes only. All other reproduction
requires written permission. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.